Doba Adds Record Number of New Suppliers in May Nov. 22, 2013
Rapid growth in supplier onboarding signals boon to online drop ship retailers
OREM, Utah—Doba, the largest U.S.-based drop ship product catalog and service platform in the United States, added 15 new suppliers in May 2013 to its B2B marketplace, the most new suppliers added in any single month in the company’s history.
The new suppliers, comprising over 12,000 new product SKUs, are part of an accelerated emphasis on finding the highest quality suppliers across all industries and making their wholesale products available to the Doba retailer community at the best drop ship rates anywhere.
“We have such a committed, savvy base of online retailers that are always looking for innovative and in-demand drop ship products from recognizable brands,” said Brandon Delgrosso, President of Doba. “The suppliers that came on board last month represent not only the most in a single month, but they also span over various product categories, which is helping our retailers find more unique products to expand their sales.”
The new suppliers have benefited Doba’s retail customers, but are also benefiting themselves by getting their products in front of thousands of previously untapped retailers.
“A lot of these new manufacturers are recognizing that there is tremendous potential in adding the drop shipping model to their distribution portfolio,” Delgrosso said. “You have all of these small-to-medium-size retailers out there that individually might not move the needle a whole lot, but in the aggregate add a significant amount of sales volume.”
Doba’s increased focus on integrating quality manufacturers to their catalog will be an ongoing part of the company’s mission to simplify retail distribution for suppliers and online retailers via their B2B Retail Marketplace.
Some of the new suppliers include:
- MVS Distribution – pet products, including beds, toys, snacks, grooming suppliers and equipment.
- Wise Company – the #2 manufacturer in the freeze-dried and dehydrated emergency meals category.
- Monkey Bar Storage – garage storage rack systems.
- Natural Diamond Corporation USA – designer and manufacturer of diamond jewelry.
- Lava Heat Italia – outdoor propane and natural gas powered patio heaters and outdoor misting and cooling systems.
- Vermont Novelty Toaster Corporation – toasters that burn unique impressions on pieces of toast.
- IHBP – shampoos, conditioners, hair styling products and other cosmetics.
- Hagz – screen protectors for mobile devices including Apple iPhones and iPads.
- KATINKAS USA – mobile phone skins, cases and screen protectors.
- EFBFS – supplier of premium flower bulbs for yards and gardens.
- Best American Craftsman – high quality musical instruments.
- Filter 2GO – environmentally-friendly personal water filter bottles, all biodegradable, BPA– and contaminant–free.
- Penina Design – fine family jewelers providing necklace and earring sets, rosaries, pearl jewelry and other gift sets.
Doba has been a pioneer in the drop shipping industry since 2003, serving thousands of retail entrepreneurs and wholesale manufacturers across all product categories. Doba simplifies product sourcing by consolidating millions of products from a network of wholesale suppliers and manufacturers into a single online catalog. Products sold by the retailer are shipped directly to the buyer from the supplier warehouse. Doba fills the gap between wholesale suppliers and manufacturers on one end and retailers on the other end by providing them with a common platform through which to conduct business. For more information, visit the company website, http://www.doba.com/.
Marketing Director, Doba