When you enter the “Purchase orders” page，you could check the order status and order information.
Step 1: Log in the Doba center, then enter the “purchase orders” page.
Step 2: There are 8 kinds of order states for Doba platform orders, including "awaiting Payment", "Pending", "unshipped", "in transit", "completed", "closed", and "in Refund". " in Chargeback".
Those 8 orders states have different meanings:
- “awaiting payment”means that the synchronous orders are waiting for the payment.
- “pending”means that the order had been paid but waiting for the system approval.
- “unshipped”means that suppliers still do not ship out the orders.
- “in transit”means that the product has been shipped and is being transported.
- “completed”means that The package has been delivered and the order has been completed.
- “closed”means that the buyer cancels the order or the supplier cancels the order for some reason, and the order has been closed.
- “in Refund”means that the buyer submit refund request, and the order is being processed after sale.
- “in chargeback”means that buyer submit a chargeback.
Step 3：In the "Purchase Order" page, you can also know your shop order number, Doba order number, order time, place of shipment, delivery method and payment amount.
Step 4: There are three buttons on the right side of each order: "View Details", "Request Refund" and "Contact Seller".
- "View Details", you can see the order information and logistics information here, also can download the order invoice.
- “Request Refund”, you can apply for a Refund here.
- “Contact Seller”,You can contact suppliers here.